Instructions on how to install medallions.
INSTALLATION OF MEDALLIONS
1. Set medallion template in desired location on top of existing hardwood flooring (if you have one).
2. Tack down template to hardwood flooring.
3. Router out the existing hardwood flooring taking several passes with the router bit.
4. Remove flooring from inside the template.
5. Remove template. Fill nail or screw holes.
6. Dry fit medallion. It should be flush and level with flooring.
7. Apply adhesive to subfloor.
8. Place medallion into adhesive and place something heavy on it until the glue dryes.
9. Sand and finish with rest of flooring.